- Cast in the supporting role of 'Taja' in the horror film Who's There? (2016) directed by Michael A. Isaacs
- Lead as 'Alexandra' in the action short Avenging Angel (2016) directed by Travis Brehm
- Appeared as a lead in the stage play Seven X's by Douglas Knox in Spring 2015
- Supporting role as 'Marsha' on Unusual Suspects in the episode 'Nightmare Field' (Aired March 22, 2015)
- Guest-starred as 'Carol' in the pilot presentation Stardust (2015)
Jocelyne was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and is of mixed Chinese and Caucasian descent. While growing up and she took every opportunity to perform. Whether it was the school play or musical, cheerleading, dance team, it didn't matter. She just loved performing. Jocelyne graduated from UCLA with a B.A. in Psychology and a Theater minor. During this period she also began modeling. Upon graduation, she decided to pursue acting as well as her love for filmmaking professionally. Her favorite directors include Stanley Kubrick and Quentin Tarantino. She also loves reading, afternoon tea, yoga, and all things Marilyn Monroe.