- Cast in LA's longest running Sketch Comedy Show TMI Hollywood.
- Cast in the supporting role of 'Taja' in the horror film Who's There? (2018) directed by Michael A. Isaacs.
- Plays the lead, 'Alexandra' in the action drama short Avenging Angel (2017) directed by Travis Brehm.
- Cast in a supporting role in the original stage play How to Win a Dream by Timothy McCook.
- Supporting role as 'Marsha' on Unusual Suspects in the episode 'Nightmare Field' (Aired March 22, 2015)
Jocelyne was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and is of mixed Chinese and Caucasian descent. While growing up and she took every opportunity to perform. Whether it was the school play or musical, cheerleading, dance team, it didn't matter. She just loved performing. Jocelyne graduated from UCLA with a B.A. in Psychology and a Theater minor. During this period she also began modeling. Since then, she has worked on numerous projects in film, television, and print. Her favorite directors include Stanley Kubrick and Quentin Tarantino. She also loves reading, tea, burlesque, and all things Marilyn Monroe.